Thank you for your interest in writing for Travellers Point, which is a blogging site containing everything related to you and your travel. You can know more about Travellers Point here.
Our vision is to revolutionise the whole world with our blogs and our thinking. You can share your views related to our blogs and related to anything you wants to share with us. If we feel that your matter matches our level we will share that on our blog and all credit will be yours.
So, if you have knowledge about anything and wants to share it with the world, Travellers Point provides an ideal platform for you by giving you the maximum exposure as we promote all our articles on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Submit Your Guest Posts As Per the Guidelines Mentioned Below:
1) Articles could be related to anything.
2) Articles should be a minimum of 700 words. There is no upper limit.
3) Set your Font to Georgia and Font size for the normal paragraph to 14.
4) You must include sub-headings (H2/H3/H4) in your article. Size for sub-headings will be 16 for H4, 18 for H3 and 20 for H2 if you are using three sub-headings.
5) Include relevant images. Use copyright free images with reuse rights. You can download images from Stocksnap, Shutterstock, Pexels, Pixabay. If you are not getting any relevant image from these sources and using copyright images, don't forget to mention the actual source of each image, else the article will not be approved.
6) All the images should be at least 500×300 pixels and keep them centre aligned while inserting them in your article.
7) You have to set a featured image in every article and select landscape photo as your featured image.
8) Articles should be plagiarism-free (they will be checked for plagiarism), should not be published anywhere else, grammatically correct and free from spelling mistakes. Make sure you give your articles a proofread before submitting them. Check your content on Grammarly before submitting it.
9) Articles will be rejected if they – do not fit into our overall content theme, fail plagiarism check, full of spelling mistakes, grammatically incorrect or have factual errors.
10) Submit Your Profile Pic (200×200 pixels) and Author Bio (>100 words) along with your website link if you want us to link to your website.
11) Share your articles in your social, after it gets published to help it reach to the maximum number of people.
12) You can submit your blog at email@example.com
Our Regular Bloggers